Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mini lemon sponge cheesecakes with lemon curd. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mini lemon sponge cheesecakes with lemon curd using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd:
- Take 175 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 175 grams of Self-rising flour , sifted.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Make ready 3 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 tbsps of Lemon juice.
- Get 300 grams of Cream cheese , softened.
- Take 150 of Sour cream , softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Get Pinch of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon zest.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs large , room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cornflour.
- Take 1 cup of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1¼ cups of Water.
- Take 2 tsps of Lemon zest , grated.
- Get 3 of Egg yolks.
- Get 60 g of Unsalted butter , chopped.
Instructions to make Mini Lemon Sponge Cheesecakes with Lemon Curd:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Sift the flour and baking powder together, then add and beat just until combined..
- Place 1 tbsp -Depends on the size- in the bottom of each cavity of a mini cheesecake pan. You will have some batter leftover that will make great cupcakes!.
- Bake the sponge bases for 10 minutes while you make the cheesecake. Lower oven temp to 300°.
- In a medium-sized bowl beat the cream cheese and sour cream on medium-high speed until smooth. Blend in the sugar until well incorporated. Mix in the salt, vanilla, lemon juice and zest. Finally, beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well and scraping down the bowl after each addition. Careful not to over mix!.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture onto the sponge bases, fill right to the top. Bake for 14 minutes. Turn the oven off and allow cheesecakes to cool in the pan in the oven..
- To make lemon curd, combine cornflour and sugar in a medium saucepan over low heat, then gradually stir in lemon juice and water and stir until smooth. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from heat and stir in lemon zest, egg yolks and butter. Stir until melted. Cover with plastic wrap and cool to room temperature. When ready, add to buttercream, 1 tsp at a time, to taste.
- Finish with lemon curd on the top, and garnish with fresh raspberry and peppermint. Serve cool.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mini lemon sponge cheesecakes with lemon curd recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!