Garlic and Black Pepper Yeast Rolls.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, garlic and black pepper yeast rolls. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Garlic and Black Pepper Yeast Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Garlic and Black Pepper Yeast Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook garlic and black pepper yeast rolls using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic and Black Pepper Yeast Rolls:
- Prepare 2 of cuos warm whole milk.
- Get 2 tablespoons of instant rise active yeast.
- Make ready 1 of ^4 cup granulated sugar.
- Take 6 tablespoons of butter, at room temperature.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Make ready 6 cups of bread flour.
- Take 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Prepare of For Topping.
- Get 2 tablespoons of salted butter melted woth 2 tablespoons honey.
Instructions to make Garlic and Black Pepper Yeast Rolls:
- In the bowl of a large food processor fitted with dough nlade add milk, sugar and yeast, stir with a rubber spatula until combined and let sit 5 minutes.
- To bowl add butter, eggs and 5 1/2 cups of the flour, salt, granulated garlic and pepper pulse until combined.
- Turn processor on to run until a soft dough forms and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, add more flour omly if dough is very sticky.
- When dough has formed, turn it out on to parchment paper and form a ball.
- Lightly coat a large bowl with oil place dough in bowl, turn over to coat with pil, cover and place in a warm spot until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Turn the dogh ot onto a lightly floured work surface and flatten it and do 6 folds as shown, let rest 5 minuytes.
- Repeat this process 5 more timed, then cover with plastic wrap to rest 10 minutes.
- Cut into 18 to 20 rolls, making each roll into a ball, place on parchment paper, cober and let rise in a warm spot until doubled, about 20 to 25 minutues.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 375, bake rolls 11 to 15 miinutes, until golden and sound hollow when tapped. Brush with melted honey butter. Servecwarm. They can be frozen and reheated in a warm oven.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food garlic and black pepper yeast rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!