No yeast and no baking Cinnamon Roll.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, no yeast and no baking cinnamon roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No yeast and no baking Cinnamon Roll is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. No yeast and no baking Cinnamon Roll is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no yeast and no baking cinnamon roll using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No yeast and no baking Cinnamon Roll:
- Make ready 1 cup of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- Make ready 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Take 2 1/2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Instructions to make No yeast and no baking Cinnamon Roll:
- In a bowl add Maida, add baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix. Set aside.
- In a bowl add milk, add vinegar and let it rest for 10 mins.
- To the flour add the milk with vinegar, add melted butter and make a soft dough. Cover with a muslin cloth.
- In a bowl add brown sugar, add butter and cinnamon powder and make a paste.
- In a pan add salt and add a plate which should be 1/2” high and cover to Pre heat for 12 mins on low flame.
- Meanwhile on the ki the counter make a dough and with your rolling pin make a rectangular shape of 1/2cm thick..
- Spread the cinnamon paste equally all around and smoothly too.
- Make a book fold and make six divisions.
- Cut each part and then cut further into halves making braid like structure..
- Put on moulds. Put the moulds on a plate and put it on the Pre heat pan.
- The time to make the cinnamon rolls would be 18-20 mins in slow-medium flame.
- Brush with melted butter once when hot and plate and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food no yeast and no baking cinnamon roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!