Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp/Sausage Boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp/Sausage Boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for preserving your health. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp/sausage boil recipe. To cook shrimp/sausage boil you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp/Sausage Boil:
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp (clean/no tail).
- Provide 4 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Take 3/4 cup of Old Bay.
- You need 2 cups of melted butter.
- You need 1 of sausage package.
- Provide 1 lb of small red potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of corn husks (or 6 small frozen husks).
- Use of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Lemon garnish/juice (optional).
- Provide of Parsley.
Instructions to make Shrimp/Sausage Boil:
- Cut the corn in 4s and the potatoes. Bring to boil until ready. (You can also just boil them and then cut them afterwards)..
- Cut sausage and place to the side..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the following into a bowl: corn, potatoes, sausages, and uncooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add one cup of melted butter. Add 2 Tblespoon of Old Bay. Mix together. Add mixture to pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees and for 30 minutes or until shrimp is cooked (pink).
- Once out the oven add the remaining Old Bay and melted butter. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
No Lowcountry shrimp boil is complete without adding hearty helpings of sausage, corn, and potatoes, but additional touches such as aromatic vegetables, seafood boil seasoning, and a bottle or two of beer bring the feast's flavor up another level. Test kitchen tip: Make sure to add the ingredients in the stages, like the order listed below. Remove the pot from heat and drain all the ingredients using a colander. You may need to do it in two batches if your colander is not big enough. Cut sausage and place to the side.
If you find this Shrimp/Sausage Boil recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.