Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, frozen peanut butter reeses cheesecake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have frozen peanut butter reeses cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake:
- Prepare of Crust.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Crispy Rice Cereal.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, Softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipped topping, thawed.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Take 2 tbsp of Hot fudge sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mini Reeses.
- Prepare 1 of 9" Springform Pan.
Instructions to make Frozen Peanut Butter Reeses Cheesecake:
- Melt Butter and Chocolate Chips in a microwavable bowl. Stir together til mixed..
- Add Crispy Rice Cereal to Butter/Chocolate Chip mix. Mix until all the cereal is covered in chocolate mix..
- Take mix and push against bottom and sides of the 9inch Springform Pan. Let crust sit in freezer while you prepare the filling..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy..
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter and mix until thoroughly combined..
- Add vanilla and lemon juice and mix until combined..
- Gently fold in the whipped topping. Pour filling into the prepared crust..
- Heat fudge and peanut butter in two small separate bowls for 20-30 seconds or until warm. Drizzle over filling..
- Decorate cake with mini reeses..
- Freeze for 4-6 hours. Let sit for 10 minutes before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food frozen peanut butter reeses cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!