Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sharon's Shrimp boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sharon's Shrimp boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to fight depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sharon's shrimp boil recipe. To cook sharon's shrimp boil you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sharon's Shrimp boil:
- Use 3 lbs of shrimp.
- Provide 2 packs of smoked sausage.
- You need 9 of corn on the cob.
- Provide 1 box of (bag) of Zatarain's crab boil.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Zatarain's concentrated crab boil.
- Take 8 of small golden potatoes cut in half.
- Use 2 of lemons cut in half.
- Take 3 of quartz of water.
- Take 2 sticks of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of old bay seasoning.
- Get of Paprika.
Steps to make Sharon's Shrimp boil:
- Add water,Zatarain's crab bag, (DO NOT OPEN THE BAG) Zatarain's concentrated crab boil, lemon, and potatoes to stock pot; let it boil until potatoes are semi tender.
- Add corn on the cob to pot; Let it continue to boil for 10mins.
- Add smoked sausage; Let it continue to boil for 10mins.
- Put butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted; stir in old bay seasoning, sit to the side.
- Add shrimp to stock pot; Let boil for 5 mins; turn off burner. Let ingredients soak for 10mins..
- Remove all ingredients from stock pot into aluminum pan. NO JUICE. DISCARD CRAB BOIL BAG..
- Pour butter mixture on top; Sprinkle paprika on top.
You don't have to look for a clean newspaper to use when it ready to serve, you just. Crabs, shrimp, sausage, potatoes, corn, and more! This easy step by step video and recipe will have you ready to eat a crab boil sooner rather than later! Shrimp And Crab Boil Fish Boil Seafood Boil Party Seafood Boil Recipes Crab Stuffed Shrimp Seafood Appetizers Crab Recipes Seafood Dishes Boiling Crab. Earth Environment Climate Oceans Agriculture Environment.
If you find this Sharon's Shrimp boil recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.