Almond Sweet Roll. Here is a recipe of almond sweet roll filled with almond paste. As a fan of almond croissant, I adapted the tasty almond flavor into this bread recipe. These Almond Sweet Rolls are a classic recipe from my sweet grandma.
Cherry Almond Sweet Rolls-soft and tender sweet rolls filled with tart cherries, almond paste, cinnamon, sugar, and finished with a sweet almond glaze and sliced almonds. These orange sweet rolls brought sunshine into our kitchen while it was still chilly out, with marmalade, orange juice, almond paste, and a little basil. These sweet rolls feature an almond paste and lemon filling with a sweet glaze topping for a scrumptious breakfast treat!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, almond sweet roll. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almond Sweet Roll is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Almond Sweet Roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Here is a recipe of almond sweet roll filled with almond paste. As a fan of almond croissant, I adapted the tasty almond flavor into this bread recipe. These Almond Sweet Rolls are a classic recipe from my sweet grandma.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook almond sweet roll using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Almond Sweet Roll:
- Make ready of Dough.
- Prepare 120 of ml/g warm milk.
- Prepare 4 g (1 tsp) of granulated sugar, for yeast.
- Get 3 g (1 tsp) of instant yeast.
- Get 260 g of all-purpose flour.
- Take 50 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 g (1/2 tsp) of table salt.
- Get 1 of whole egg, lightly beaten.
- Get 37 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Make ready of Filling.
- Prepare 130 g of almond flour/ground almond.
- Prepare 50 g of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 0.75 g (1/8 tsp) of table salt.
- Take 1 of egg white.
- Make ready 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 5 ml (1 tsp) of almond extract.
- Take of Glazing.
- Prepare 70 g of powdered sugar.
- Get 15 of ml/g (1 tbsp) milk.
- Prepare 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) of almond extract.
- Take of toasted almond slices for topping.
Cherry Almond Sweet Rolls puffed up nicely while baking. The puffing led to further uniqueness of their shape. It was as if they were fighting with each other for room. Cherry Almond Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid is a sweet and savory, premium cherry filled crescent roll baked golden brown with an almond glaze drizzled over topped and garnished with almonds.
Instructions to make Almond Sweet Roll:
- Make the dough: Dilute 1 teaspoon of sugar into the warm milk (about 120°F/49°C). Sprinkle the yeast and let sit for 5 – 10 minutes until it is bubbly. If it is not bubbly, the yeast is no longer active and unfortunately cannot be used..
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Pour the yeast mixture in. Add the egg and mix until it forms a ball..
- Add the melted butter. Mix until it is fully absorbed. Transfer onto a lightly floured surface..
- Knead the dough for 10 – 15 minutes. Once it turns smooth, elastic, and not tacky, round it into a ball..
- Place the dough ball into a medium bowl and coat it with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth or a plastic wrap. Let sit for about 1 hour in a warm area so it can double in size..
- Make the filling: Place flour, sugar, and salt into a food processor. Pulse until roughly combined. Add eggs and almond extract. Thoroughly mix with a few more pulse..
- Shape the dough: Transfer dough onto a work surface. Roll it out in a 11×14 inch (28×36 cm) rectangle. Spread the almond mixture on top..
- From the short edge, roll the dough until the end to form a log..
- With a floured serrated knife, slice the log into 9 even pieces. Wipe clean and re-flour the knife after every cut because the almond filling is rather sticky. Arrange in a lightly greased 8-inch square pan. Cover with a damp cloth or a plastic wrap until it is 1.5x bigger in size for 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the surrounding warmth..
- Brush the top with milk or heavy cream. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F (180°C) for 30 – 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool on a cooling rack..
- Make the glazing: simply stir everything to combine. If you find the glazing too runny, use less milk/cream or add more sugar..
- Once cool, remove the bread from its pan. Drizzle the glazing across the top and sprinkle some toasted almonds..
But for sweet rolls, a jar of nice cherry jam is really going to do the trick, make it easier, and it's going to taste fantastic. Sliced almonds and an almond icing bring home the flavor, and it's super easy! These Almond Orange Sweet Rolls are perfect to serve for breakfast or with your afternoon cup of coffee. The recipe features a citrusy glaze that will brighten your day and make it sweeter! Check out this essential collection of almond desserts from around the world, including scrumptious cakes, cookies, pastries, puddings, and parfaits.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food almond sweet roll recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!