Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Boil recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Boil recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will find that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something different you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood boil recipe. To cook seafood boil you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Boil:
- Prepare 3 lb of Snow Crab.
- Prepare 2 lb of Fresh Peeled Shrimp.
- Take 1 bunch of Small Potatoes bagged.
- Take 3 of Corn on the Cob.
- You need 1 packages of Louisiana Seafood Boil Seasoning.
- Take 1 cup of Butter.
- Take of Optional.
- Provide 1 dozen of Eggs.
- You need 1 packages of Sausage.
- Get 1 lb of Scallop.
Instructions to make Seafood Boil:
- Have large pot big enough to hold all ingredients. Fill 3/4 full of water and add seasoning. Bring to a boil..
- While water is warming up split the cobs into thirds..
- Once water is at a rapid boil add corn and potatoes. Boil for 30 minutes..
- After corn and potatoes boil for 30 minutes add crab legs (if you have sausage add now) to pot for 10 minutes..
- Finally add shrimp (scallop and eggs if you want) for the final 5 minutes..
- Turn heat off and let the food sit in the seasoned water for 5-10 minutes. Drain in a strainer in the sink..
- Lay covering on table. Covering should be something that won't allow heat from food to effect table. Pour food on table and enjoy..
Taking cleaned seafood, sausage, corn, and, potatoes, add onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, lemon pepper, salmon seasoning, roasted garlic & herb, creole seasoning, ranch seasoning and combine. To the melted butter add minced garlic, parsley, and combine. Add seafood to a pan, drizzle melted butter garlic mixture on the seafood. It is delicious and can be considered as a complete meal in itself. SEAFOOD BOIL Fill up a large stock pot with water, leaving enough room at the top to add the seafood.
If you find this Seafood Boil recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.