Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Capsicum, Carrot sandwich with oats and curd recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Capsicum, Carrot sandwich with oats and curd recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to capsicum, carrot sandwich with oats and curd recipe. You can cook capsicum, carrot sandwich with oats and curd using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Capsicum, Carrot sandwich with oats and curd:
- Take 10 of brown bread slices.
- Provide 2 of capsicum.
- You need 2 large size of carrot.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 1 large cup of thick curd.
- You need 1 tsp (optional) of chopped green chili.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of chat masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take of oil or butter as required.
Instructions to make Capsicum, Carrot sandwich with oats and curd:
- Wash and grate the carrot. thinly slice the capsicum..
- Soak the oats in curd for 1/2 hour. Now mix all the ingredients with curd and oats apart from bread slices..
- Apply the mixture on one bread slice then cover with second slice,grill or toast in sandwich maker with applying oil or butter. Serve hot with sauce or chutney..
If you find this Capsicum, Carrot sandwich with oats and curd recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.