Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mini cheesecake's. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Cheesecake's is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mini Cheesecake's is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mini cheesecake's using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Cheesecake's:
- Make ready 2 of pkts tennis biscuit's.
- Take 30 ml of white granular sugar.
- Get 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- Make ready 120 ml of white granular sugar.
- Get 5 ml of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Mini Cheesecake's:
- Line your muffin baking tray with cup cake baking liners. Spray to grease.
- Preheat oven at 180c degrees.
- Crush tennis biscuit's to sea sand consistency.
- Add 30ml sugar to the biscuit mixture.
- Melt butter and stir into the biscuit and sugar mixture.
- Place two heaped teaspoons of the mixture into the cup cake liners press down with the bottom of a drinking glass or spoon what ever is easier..
- Place in the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Set aside and turn down oven to 140c degrees.
- On a low speed mix cream cheese until smooth (if cream cheese is at room temperature it's quicker).
- Then add sugar, incorporate eggs one at a time and finally add vanilla essence (be careful not to over mix but ensure mixture is smooth and creamy).
- Table spoon mixture on to biscuit base do not over fill leave enough space as the Cheesecake's do rise..
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until set.
- Cool slowly and once completely cool place in the fridge over night to completely set..
- Decorate for any occasion. These are a crowd pleaser.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mini cheesecake's recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!