Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp Cocktail recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know green tea can help you be happier too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp cocktail recipe. You can cook shrimp cocktail using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Cocktail:
- Get 2 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 4 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 2 bunch of green onion.
- Use 4 of avocados.
- You need 5 of serranos.
- You need 2 medium of 24 ounce bottles of ketchup..
- Take 3 of 15 oz. cans of abalone. (imitation is fine).
- Get 5 lb of uncooked shrimp (size doesn't matter, I normally get medium unpeeled).
Instructions to make Shrimp Cocktail:
- Peel and clean shrimp under cold water. You can devein them if you want..
- Chop the cilantro, green onion, and cucumbers(peeled)..
- Cut open avocados and dig the meat out. Chop coarsely..
- Place shrimp in a stockpot with about 4 qts. of water..
- Heat over medium until shrimp turn pink. Turn heat off..
- Add other ingredients..
- Add ketchup..
- Add abalone..
- Salt to taste..
- Chill in fridge or eat warm. Serve with lime wedges and tostadas.
Every holiday party needs Shrimp Cocktail! It's a simple and delicious appetizer that everyone know and loves. This shrimp cocktail recipe is delicious and easy to make. Of course, you can make it for a family dinner but it really shines as an appetizer for parties. Doesn't just about everyone love shrimp?
If you find this Shrimp Cocktail recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.