Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Winter Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter minestrone soup recipe. To make winter minestrone soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- Use of olive oil.
- Provide of onion, peeled & diced.
- Use of garlic clove, sliced.
- Take of carrots, peeled & diced.
- Get of leek, shredded.
- Use of tinned tomatoes.
- Get of vegetable stock.
- Get of shredded cabbage.
- You need of cannellini beans.
- Provide of wholemeal spaghetti.
- Take of Fresh parsley.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- In a large soup pan, gently fry the onions, garlic, carrots and leek in the olive oil for 10 minutes..
- Add the stock and tinned tomatoes to the pan and simmer for another 10 minutes..
- Use your hands to break the spaghetti into short pieces, add them to the soup pan with the shredded cabbage and cannellini beans..
- Simmer gently for a further 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is just cooked, with a bit of bite. Stir in a handful of fresh parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper..
Minestrone soup is a hearty vegetable tomato soup made with celery, carrots, onions, and sometimes squash. This recipe uses pasta instead of rice and is chock full of vegetables. An easy winter minestrone soup inspired by Ina Garten. I made this hearty minestrone soup last week. Once you've prepped the vegetables, this White Winter Minestrone Soup goes fast yet tastes as though it has been cooked for hours.
If you find this Winter Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.