Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp Cocktail recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp cocktail recipe. To make shrimp cocktail you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Cocktail:
- You need 500 g of shrimps, Pre-frozen cooked.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley, for garnish.
- Use of For The Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, freshly gounded.
- You need 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, freshly squeezedd.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of mustard, dijon.
- Provide 4 of hot sauce, drops.
Instructions to make Shrimp Cocktail:
- In a bowl mix cocktail sauce ingredients until well combined together. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Once sauce is prepared, remove shrimp from bag and defrost under cold water..
- Pour the sauce in 3 nice serving bowls; place shrimps on the edge of the bowls, leaving the tails to stick out. Garnish with parsley..
- Serve cold as an appetizer..
Every holiday party needs Shrimp Cocktail! It's a simple and delicious appetizer that everyone know and loves. This shrimp cocktail recipe is delicious and easy to make. Of course, you can make it for a family dinner but it really shines as an appetizer for parties. Doesn't just about everyone love shrimp?
If you find this Shrimp Cocktail recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.