Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cranberry chicken salad recipe. To cook simple cranberry chicken salad you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Prepare 2 of small boneless skinless chicken breasts – fully cooked,chopped.
- Provide 2 of hardboiled eggs – chopped.
- You need 1/2 of small onion – finely chopped.
- Provide 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Provide 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 tbs of dijon mustard.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad:
- Place chicken, onion, cranberries, mayonnaise, and dijon in a medium bowl. Stir to combine until well blended. Taste. Add salt and pepper if desired..
- Gently fold in chopped hard boiled eggs. Cover. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Enjoy!.
- Note: I chopped my chicken down to a little bigger than 1/4 inch pieces, and my onion to about 1/8 inch pieces. Eggs were about the same size as the chicken..
This cranberry chicken salad is an easy and delicious recipe made with shredded chicken, dried cranberries, toasted pecans, and crunchy celery all wrapped up in a cream dressing. It's perfect for meal-prep lunches or a quick snack! For another variation, try our chicken salad recipe made with grapes, almonds, and a little dill. When cool enough to handle, cut chicken into cubes. In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise and lemon juice until smooth.
If you find this Simple Cranberry Chicken Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.