Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Quinoa Minestrone "Soup" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Minestrone "Soup" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Minestrone "Soup" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa minestrone "soup" recipe. You can have quinoa minestrone "soup" using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa Minestrone "Soup":
- You need Half of cup of quinoa (around 150g I've used, that wasn't half cup).
- Get of Around 1 liter of veggie stock.
- Use 500 g of spinach, chopped.
- Get 50 g of basil leaves, chopped.
- Take 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 2 of medium potatoes, diced 🥔.
- Provide 4-5 of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of tomato, diced 🍅.
- You need 150 g of carrots (3/4 cup), diced.
- Use 150 g of Green beans (3/4 cup), diced.
- Get 1 of peek sliced.
- Get Half of cup celery, diced.
- Get 1 of zucchini, peeled and diced.
- You need of Olive oil,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Quinoa Minestrone "Soup":
- So first of all this recipe is a bit of experiment. I definitely wouldn't call it a soup, as it became quite thick even though I have added some splash of water during cooking, and also I would probably change a few things next time. I will write some conclusions as a last 'step' so I won't forget….
- First things first, let's dice and prepare everything. On this picture, the 2 darker green bowls contain the "spinach-basil base", in the next step I will write down how I made that and this picture also contains the cooked quinoa..
- Spinach-basil base: so we got the chopped spinach and basil leaves, and about a liter of stock. We mix them and blend it as smooth as possible. I've used a normal hand blender..
- So just to don't forget, as a step please cook the quinoa, if you haven't done already..
- On a bit of oil sauté the onions over medium heat for a few minutes until they get golden a bit,then add the garlic and the diced tomato, bit of salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes..
- Add the carrots, green beans, leek and celery then mix well..
- Poor in the blended Spinach-basil base and add the quinoa to the pot. Season to taste. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Finally, add the zucchini and the potatoes and cook for another 15 minutes, or until the veggies reached how you like them (super soft or a bit al dente? 😊) finally if needed season again with salt and pepper..
- Finally, serve it!.
- And as I was cooking some notes here what I tried to differently. I definitely need more liquid or less filling as at the end, especially on the next day it looks more like a veggie stew. I also wonder how it could be a bit better looking. Advises welcome! 😊.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and. This is my pressure cooker 'pour-and-start' recipe for Minestrone Soup. It's delicious, healthy and a colorful blend of hearty vegetables, earthy broth and fiber-rich northern beans. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
If you find this Quinoa Minestrone "Soup" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.