Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Coctel de Camarones [mexican shrimp cocktail] recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Coctel de Camarones [mexican shrimp cocktail] recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Coctel de Camarones [mexican shrimp cocktail] recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can actually induce brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel better. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's coctel de camarones [mexican shrimp cocktail] recipe. To make mike's coctel de camarones [mexican shrimp cocktail] you only need 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Coctel de Camarones [mexican shrimp cocktail]:
- Take of ● For The Seafoods.
- Provide 55-60 of LG Jumbo Shrimp [presteamed].
- Prepare 1 of Small Bag Baby Scallops [presteamed].
- Prepare 12 oz of Immatation Crab Meat [presteamed].
- Use 2 (8 oz) of Cans Clams [presteamed with all juices].
- Get of ● For The Vegetables Herbs & Fruits [all extra firm-small chop].
- Take 1 Cup of Vidalia Onions.
- Provide 2 Cups of EX Firm Roma Tomatoes [rough chopped].
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Red Onions.
- Use 1 Cup of Cucumbers.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Radishes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Celery.
- Take 2 of EX LG Jalapeño Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- Take 4 of LG Cloves Garlic [thin sliced].
- Use 3 tbsp of Real Horseradish.
- Use 1 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Fluids & Juices.
- Use 1 (64 oz) of Bottle Clamato Juice [we used about 3/4 bottle].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce [more or less].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Orange Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Of Your Favorite Red Chunky Salsa.
- Take 1 Shot of Tequila [optional].
- Take of ● For The Garnishments [as needed].
- You need of Tabasco Lime Salt Rim [for chilled glasses].
- Take of Tortilla Chips.
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- Use Slices of Avacado.
- Take of Quality Saltine Or Trisket Crackers.
Instructions to make Mike's Coctel de Camarones [mexican shrimp cocktail]:
- Rough chop or fine mince all of your fresh, firm vegetables..
- Presteamed shrimp pictured. Deveined with tails on..
- Immatation Crab Meat pictured..
- Shrimp and baby scallops pictured..
- The best Tequila brand to use..
- Use a nonreactive bowl and spoon to mix all vegetables and fluids..
- Add fresh herbs and seafood at the end. Chill for 3+ hours. This dish is actually better the following day..
- Serve chilled with lime wedges, avacado slices, tabasco sauce, cilantro and quality crackers. Enjoy!.
This recipe for Mexican shrimp cocktail (coctel de camarones) is fresh shrimp tossed in a homemade sauce with red onion, avocado, cilantro and jalapeno. It's a light and refreshing appetizer that's perfect for any party! Mexican shrimp cocktail is a great way to start off a Mexican themed meal. Try it alongside a Mexican caesar salad or carne asada tacos. Don't forget the rice and beans.
If you find this Mike's Coctel de Camarones [mexican shrimp cocktail] recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.