Spicy salsa soup. Gordon is making an incredible spicy and flavourful Mexican soup with home-made tortillas and pico de gallo. My mom made up this recipe after trying it at a restaurant. It's a really healthy, hearty soup.
Salsa is a variety of sauces used at table as condiments for tacos and other Mexican and Mexican-American foods, and as dips for tortilla chips. This spicy tortilla soup is an elegant way to solve that problem. It's filled with layers of flavor and I also whipped together a quick batch of blended salsa for extra flavor, which made the soup incredibly.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy salsa soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gordon is making an incredible spicy and flavourful Mexican soup with home-made tortillas and pico de gallo. My mom made up this recipe after trying it at a restaurant. It's a really healthy, hearty soup.
Spicy salsa soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spicy salsa soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy salsa soup using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy salsa soup:
- Make ready 2 of whole onions quarted.
- Make ready 2 of poblano peppers.
- Take 3 of jalapenos, depending on how hot you like it.
- Get 10 of medium tomates quartered.
- Get 2 clove of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Take 2 of bell peppers, green or red.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- Make ready 1 cup of red cabbage for topping.
- Take 2 of sliced radishes for topping.
- Make ready 1 of roasted corn kernels for topping.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 3 cup of chicken broth, vegetable broth or water.
- Make ready of sour cream.
It is fresh and spicy, and did I mention easy? This is the closest thing to restaurant style salsa you will find. The jalapenos and hot pepper sauce (e.g., Tabasco) add spice to the mix and the cilantro. Craving for a healthy yet a lip smacking soup recipe which you can start your meal with?
Steps to make Spicy salsa soup:
- Preheat oven to 450, quarter all your vegetables except for cilantro. You want everything to be roughly the same size so they will cook in the same amount of time. coat in vegetable or olive oil season generously with salt and pepper. Cook uncovered on a large baking sheet for approximately 25 to 30 minutes just depending on how much you are able to fit in pan..
- Do not crowd pan or they will bake/ steam instead of roast. You are looking for the vegetables to be chard. While that is in the oven get a large pot and warm up your broth or water..
- When veggies are done put all of it in pot with broth. Chop cilantro minus stalk use immersion blender to combine all until smooth. You can also use a blender just make sure to add broth to help smooth it out..
- Allow to cook for an additional 15-20 min, to allow for a well blended flavor. Top with sliced radishes, roasted corn, red cabbage, sour cream, or any combo you like!.
Try Spicy Salsa and Bean soup recipe made using kidney beans, along with white spring onions. Salsa a la Huancaina is a versatile sauce that goes with many flavors. Serve it as a dipping sauce for bite-size boiled potatoes, or toss it with noodles. Umm, how are we just discovering cherry salsa?! See more ideas about cooking recipes, recipes, food.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spicy salsa soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!