Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dark chocolate cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese frosting recipe. You can cook dark chocolate cupcakes with chocolate cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Get of Dark chocolate cupcake:.
- Get of all purpose flour.
- You need of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Take of granulated sugar.
- Take of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- Get of warm coffee (freshly brewed).
- Prepare of white vinegar (or apple cider vinegar).
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of pure olive oil (or canola oil).
- Use of Frosting:.
- Use of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare of butter, softened at room temperature.
- Use of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Use of salt.
- Take of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting:
- To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners. Brew your coffee; you can brew instant coffee with 2 cups of hot water (or mix 6 espresso shots with enough hot water equal to 2 cups of liquid).
- In a large bowl whisk together 3 cups flour, 1/2 cup cocoa powder, 1-1/2 cups sugar, 2 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp salt..
- In a separate bowl, mix together 2 cups coffee, 2 Tbsp vinegar, 4 tsp vanilla extract and 2/3 cup pure olive oil..
- Whisk the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until they come together.
- Use an ice cream scoop to pour batter into your lined cupcake pan; They should be about 2/3 full. Bake 18-20 minutes on the center rack or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in the pan 5 minutes and remove to cool on a rack..
- To make the frosting: In the bowl of an electric mixer using paddle attachment (or using an electric hand mixer with a large bowl), beat together 8 oz cream cheese with 1/2 cup butter on medium/high speed until creamy (3 min), scraping down the bowl as needed..
- Sift in 2 cups powdered sugar with 1/2 cup cocoa powder to ensure there are no lumps then add 1/4 tsp salt. Mix on low speed until well combined, scrape down the bowl well then increase to medium/high speed and beat until smooth and whipped (1 min)..
- 3. Add 1 tsp vanilla and beat on medium/high until smooth (1 min). Now it’s ready to be piped onto cooled cupcakes..
If you find this Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.