Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quinoa Minestrone "Soup" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Minestrone "Soup" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Minestrone "Soup" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa minestrone "soup" recipe. To make quinoa minestrone "soup" you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa Minestrone "Soup":
- Prepare of cup of quinoa (around 150g I've used, that wasn't half cup).
- Take of Around 1 liter of veggie stock.
- Prepare of spinach, chopped.
- Prepare of basil leaves, chopped.
- Take of onions, chopped.
- Take of medium potatoes, diced 🥔.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- You need of tomato, diced 🍅.
- You need of carrots (3/4 cup), diced.
- Use of Green beans (3/4 cup), diced.
- You need of peek sliced.
- Take of cup celery, diced.
- Provide of zucchini, peeled and diced.
- Prepare of Olive oil,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Quinoa Minestrone "Soup":
- So first of all this recipe is a bit of experiment. I definitely wouldn't call it a soup, as it became quite thick even though I have added some splash of water during cooking, and also I would probably change a few things next time. I will write some conclusions as a last 'step' so I won't forget….
- First things first, let's dice and prepare everything. On this picture, the 2 darker green bowls contain the "spinach-basil base", in the next step I will write down how I made that and this picture also contains the cooked quinoa..
- Spinach-basil base: so we got the chopped spinach and basil leaves, and about a liter of stock. We mix them and blend it as smooth as possible. I've used a normal hand blender..
- So just to don't forget, as a step please cook the quinoa, if you haven't done already..
- On a bit of oil sauté the onions over medium heat for a few minutes until they get golden a bit,then add the garlic and the diced tomato, bit of salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes..
- Add the carrots, green beans, leek and celery then mix well..
- Poor in the blended Spinach-basil base and add the quinoa to the pot. Season to taste. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Finally, add the zucchini and the potatoes and cook for another 15 minutes, or until the veggies reached how you like them (super soft or a bit al dente? 😊) finally if needed season again with salt and pepper..
- Finally, serve it!.
- And as I was cooking some notes here what I tried to differently. I definitely need more liquid or less filling as at the end, especially on the next day it looks more like a veggie stew. I also wonder how it could be a bit better looking. Advises welcome! 😊.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and. This is my pressure cooker 'pour-and-start' recipe for Minestrone Soup. It's delicious, healthy and a colorful blend of hearty vegetables, earthy broth and fiber-rich northern beans. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible!
If you find this Quinoa Minestrone "Soup" recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.