Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas:
- Take 2 lb of Salad shrimp.
- Get 4 clove of Garlic freshly pressed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper ground.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter/margarine.
- Take 1/2 medium of White onion diced (optional).
- Make ready 20 of Soft taco tortillas.
- Prepare 28 oz of Green sauce/salsa verde.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of Monterey jack cheese, grated.
- Take 2 large of Tomato diced.
- Make ready 1 cup of Green onion diced.
- Prepare 4 oz of Black olives sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Sour cream (optional but recommended).
Steps to make Garlic Shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas:
- This recipe serves 8 people. You can reduce all ingredients by half to serve 4-5 people. Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute shrimp, pepper, garlic (and optional white onion) in a large skillet over medium/high heat about 7 minutes. Drain juice. Add 7 ounces of the green sauce, 2 tbsp butter/margarine and reduce heat to low. Cover. Stirring occasionally..
- Separate tortillas and run each tortilla under tap water, both sides, then place all tortillas in a ziplock bag. Do not seal bag. Place bag in microwave and *defrost* at 1 pound setting for 2 minutes, flipping bag over after 1 minute. Check tortillas for softness. If they will not roll easy, defrost for additional time. Remove shrimp from heat..
- Grease 2 medium baking pans with the last of the butter/margarine so enchiladas don't stick. Spoon 4 tbsp or more of shrimp mix into each tortilla, sprinkle lightly with grated cheese, roll and place crease side down in baking pan. Repeat until pans are full..
- Smother top of enchiladas with green sauce, cheese, tomatoes, green onions and olives. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in oven for 17-20 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Allow to cool, uncovered, for 7 minutes. Add sour cream and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food garlic shrimp enchiladas flour tortillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!