Nigerian Egg roll.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, nigerian egg roll. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nigerian Egg roll is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Nigerian Egg roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook nigerian egg roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nigerian Egg roll:
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Yeast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Make ready of Hard boiled egg.
- Take of Milk (optional).
- Prepare of Spice (white pepper, garlic pepper, paprika) (optional).
Steps to make Nigerian Egg roll:
- Prove yeast and sugar.
- Add flour and butter.
- You can add those optional ingredients too but I don’t add them myself. I just like my dough simple, sweet and soft..
- Knead, roll and cut dough into rounds. Wrap around eggs. And leave to rise for about 30 minutes. N.B: wrap a flat dough. Let it not be too much as the inside won’t fry..
- Fry in hot oil while continuously rolling it around the oil until golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food nigerian egg roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!