Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shredded beef for tacos/burritos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shredded beef for tacos/burritos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos:
- Make ready 1/2 kg of beef (I used beef forequarter).
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cumin seed.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Shredded Beef for Tacos/Burritos:
- Season beef generously with salt and pepper..
- In a medium pot, heat oil on medium heat and brown the beef on all sides, about eight minutes..
- Add all the dry spices, wine, water, and lime juice. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat to low and let simmer for 2–3 hours or until the meat is tender enough to shred..
- Shred the beef with two forks..
- Serve wrapped in a tortilla along with favourite taco/burrito fillings..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shredded beef for tacos/burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!