Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp Cocktail recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Cocktail recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already understand that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in a variety of vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp cocktail recipe. You can have shrimp cocktail using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp Cocktail:
- Provide 1 pound of uncooked shrimps.
- You need 2 of limes.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- Use 3 of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small red onion.
- Provide 1 of cucumber.
- Use 1/2 of jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare Bunch of cilantro.
- Take 1/2-1 cup of Clamato.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 of Avocado.
Instructions to make Shrimp Cocktail:
- Bring water to a boil. Peel and devein shrimps. Porch shrimps in water until flesh turns pink. Remove shrimps and place in a ice water bath to stop from further cooking..
- Chop up all vegetables and juice the lemons and limes. Place all chopped vegetables in a bowl add in citrus juice and salt to taste..
- Chop shrimps into small pieces. Mix chopped shrimps with the vegetables and citrus juice. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes or longer..
- When ready to service, pour in the Clamato juice and diced avocado. Serve with plantains, tostadas, alone or with a salad for a lower carb option..
This party favorite is easy to throw together and can be made in advance. Every holiday party needs Shrimp Cocktail! It's a simple and delicious appetizer that everyone know and loves. This shrimp cocktail recipe is delicious and easy to make. Of course, you can make it for a family dinner but it really shines as an appetizer for parties.
If you find this Shrimp Cocktail recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.