Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's drunken shrimp cocktails recipe. To make mike's drunken shrimp cocktails you need 31 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- Prepare of ● For The Fluids [per glass – chill all – shake well & strain].
- You need as needed of Crushed Ice.
- Use 1.5 oz of EFFEN Cucumber Vodka Or, Spicy Vodka [chilled in freezer].
- Get 1.5 oz of Clamato Juice [chilled & well shaken].
- Get 1.5 oz of Spicy V8 Juice [chilled & well shaken].
- Provide 4 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Habenero Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Get to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take 1 Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 Dash of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 dash of Horseradish [optional].
- Use 1 Dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Take of ● For The Proteins [6 per glass].
- Prepare as needed of Jumbo Steamed Chilled Shrimp.
- Use of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits [as needed – all chilled].
- You need of Lime Wedges.
- Get of Lemon Wedges.
- Use of Jumbo Green Olives.
- Take Sprigs of Chive Lengths [with bulbs].
- Use of Whole Pickled Jalapeños.
- Use of Whole Cherry Tomatoes.
- Take of Whole Radishes.
- Prepare of Pickled Asparagus Lengths.
- You need of Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Use of Whole Peperoncinis.
- Use of Whole Habenero Peppers.
- Prepare of ● For The Equipment.
- Take of Colorful Cocktail Spears.
- Prepare of Colorful Cocktail Stirs.
- Get Glasses of [with lime rim edges & dipped in salt or tabasco salt].
Steps to make Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- Here's what you'll need. Add all of your ingredients in your ● Fluids Section and shake well. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and dip it in salt. Fill glasses with crushed ice..
- Fill chilled glasses with cocktail fluids. Add your shrimp to your glass rim and add whatever chilled vegetables and fruits you desire. Serve with warm chips, chilled salsa and cocktail sauce to the side..
Shrimp and Bloody Marys go together like peanut butter and jelly; in fact, cocktail sauce and Bloodys have a lot in common. They both start with a tomato base, and they use. Place a large stock pot on the stove over high heat. Add all the ingredients except for the shrimp. Why have a bloody mary when you can have a Drunken Shrimp Cocktail?
If you find this Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.