Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you feel better. They help you feel full too which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. You digest them more quickly than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno bacon wrapped poppers recipe. You can have jalapeno bacon wrapped poppers using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers:
- Use 6-8 of Jalapeños.
- Provide 8 oz of Philadelphia plain cream cheese spread.
- Get 12 oz of Hormel black label thick cut maple black pepper bacon.
- Get 16 oz of Jimmy Dean pork maple sausage.
Instructions to make Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers:
- In a skillet brown sausage on medium high and then set aside..
- Pre heat oven 350. Mix cream cheese and sausage in a bowl and set aside..
- Cut ends of jalapeños and then slice in half length wise. Remove the white meat and leave some seeds. (The more seeds you leave the hotter they could be.).
- Fill the inside of the jalapeño with the sausage mixture, then wrap with a piece of bacon..
- Place on a rack and bake for 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil and cook to crisp up the bacon. Remove let cool and enjoy!.
This is the ultimate party or game day snack! Wrap each jalapeño half in a piece of bacon so the ends are tucked under the pepper. Use a toothpick to secure the bacon in place by skewering it from side to side. Arrange the peppers cut-side up on the prepared baking sheet. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers make an appetizer that everyone loves!
If you find this Jalapeno Bacon Wrapped Poppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.