Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe. You can cook microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake:
- You need 35 g of flour.
- Use 15 g of cocoa.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare 75 of ml/74g milk.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- Get 30 g of chocolate or nutella.
- You need of salt.
- You need of vanilla.
- Take of baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- Prepare of ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- Use of ~peanut butter.
- You need of ~ice cream.
- Provide of ~whipped cream.
- You need of ~berries or bananas.
- Get of ~jam.
Steps to make Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake:
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..
If you find this Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.