Soft Taco Brunch.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, soft taco brunch. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soft Taco Brunch is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Soft Taco Brunch is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have soft taco brunch using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Taco Brunch:
- Take 1/4 pound of reshoots sausage.
- Take 4 of flour tortillas 6 inch.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Take 6 tablespoons of sour cream divided.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get To taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Soft Taco Brunch:
- Melt the butter. Scramble the eggs and season with salt and pepper..
- Remove the casing from the reshoots. Slice and add to a hot skillet. As it cooks chop the sausage pieces into bits..
- Heat the tortillas till crispy. Add 1-1/2 tablespoons of sour cream on each tortilla. Speard the sour cream out..
- Add the eggs and sausage to the tortillas. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food soft taco brunch recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!