Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cheesecake mousse with white chocolate frosting recipe. To cook red velvet cheesecake mousse with white chocolate frosting you only need 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting:
- Take 1/4 cup of shortening.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1 of tbn+2 tsn cocoa powder.
- Provide 2 of tbn red food colour.
- You need 500 gm of cheesecake.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Use 1/2 of tsn salt.
- You need 1/2 of tsn vanilla essence.
- Use 100 gms of White Chocolate.
- Provide 60 ml of double creme.
Steps to make Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting:
- Combine shortening,sugar and egg and blend/whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder and red food colour and blend again till well incorporated.
- In a cup, combine vanilla essence, salt and buttermilk. mix well.
- Add the buttermilk to the cocoa mix and fold in well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cheesecake in room temperature until smooth.
- Add the red velvet mix to the cheesecake little by little and fold in well.
- Fill in a piping bag with the mix and make desired designs, in this case rose flower design in the serving dishes.
- Chill for 6-8 hours.
- For the white chocolate frosting:Melt white chocolate in a microwave.
- In a bowl combine the the white chocolate and creme.
- Beat/whisk until smooth.
- Lay the mix using a butter knife on a baking sheet and refrigerated until firm(4-6 hours).
- Create desired designs by chipping off / cutting slices of the frosting once done.
- After cheesecake has chilled, TOP it or garnish with chipped white Chocolate frosting.
- Serve chilled.
I had a few others try it, and they felt similarly. Red Velvet Cupcakes topped with an easy White Chocolate Mousse made from a pudding mix! And yes, you can make this frosting with any type of If you missed my other Red Velvet Cupcakes or Red Velvet Rice Crispy Treats make sure to check them out, you're going to want to make something. All ingredients used are of good quality Stone ground flour Real butter Good chocolate etc. Home » Red Velvet » Red Velevet Cheesecake Pudding Mousse.
If you find this Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.