Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kanya's smoked salmon salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kanya's smoked salmon salad using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad:
- Prepare 150 grams of smoked salmon,or more.
- Take 1 of iceberg lettuce.
- Get 1 of tomato,cubed.
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion,sliced.
- Take 1/2 of bell pepper,red ,yellow.
- Make ready 1 of red cabbage ,option if you have.
- Make ready 1 bunch of dills.
- Make ready 10 of cappers.
- Get 4 of olive.
- Take 1 of sliced of carrot,not much.
- Prepare 1 cup of favorite dressing.
- Take 1 of olive oil,salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 100 grams of feta cheese.
- Make ready 1 of sliced of lime or lemon.
Instructions to make Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad:
- I serve this on clean wooden cutting board,or use big plate ..base with all vegetables,with cubed feta cheese ..,easy to eat ..every bite full with cheese mixed in vegetables :).
- Cover vegeatbles with smoked salmon,top with dills,cappers,olives,crumbs feta cheese on top,drizzles with olive oil ..serve with lime or lemon sliced , favorite salad dressing ,salt and pepper :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food kanya's smoked salmon salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!