Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fudge brownies with chocolate peppermint mousse frosting recipe. You can cook fudge brownies with chocolate peppermint mousse frosting using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting:
- Provide 1 of recipe Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- You need of FOR CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 4 oz of chocolate peppermint candy's, I used Andes Mints, broken up into pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shaved Chocolate Peppermint candy's , I used Andes Mints.
Instructions to make Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting:
- Make and cool Fudge Brownies recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Have broken chocolate candy's in a large bowl.
- Heat heavy cream to a simmer, either in microwave or on stove top. Pour hot cream over candy's and let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill uncovered until very cold, at least 3 hours..
- Beat cold chocolate peppermint mixture until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar, peppermint and vannila extracts. Beat just until it's a fluffy firm mousse consistancy..
- Frost brownies with the chocolate peppermint mousse. Garnish with the shaved Andes Mints. Store in refigerator, covered.
If you find this Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.