Pulled Pork Soft Taco's.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, pulled pork soft taco's. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pulled Pork Soft Taco's is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pulled Pork Soft Taco's is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pulled pork soft taco's using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork Soft Taco's:
- Get 1 of picnic pork shoulder.
- Prepare tbsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 of brown sugar.
- Prepare tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 3-4 clove of fresh garlic.
- Get 1 can of Dr Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite barbecue sauce (I like Head County).
- Take of cabbage slaw.
- Get 3-4 of sweet tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Get of cheese.
- Take 1 of /4 cup chilantro.
- Prepare 1 of jalapano.
- Make ready of Soft corn tortillas.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
Instructions to make Pulled Pork Soft Taco's:
- Place pork in crocketpot.
- Add all ingredients and turn on high 5 to 6 hours. At 4 to 5 hour take lid off and pull pork in crockpot. Cover and cook 1 hour. (All crockpots cook differently so my have to cook less or longer, when pulled pork falls apart, thats when it is done)..
- Dice tomatoes, garlic, onion, and jalapeño together. add salt & pepper to taste. This make your Pico de Gallo..
- Place pork on soft corn tortilla, cabbage slaw and Pico. Next add avocado, sour cream and top with cheese. Goes well with my Jalapeño Sour Cream Dip!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pulled pork soft taco's recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!