Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, watercress salmon salad with wasabi dressing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have watercress salmon salad with wasabi dressing using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing:
- Get 1 bunch of Watercress *140 to 150g.
- Get 1-2 of Radish *thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1/4 of Red Onion *thinly slices.
- Prepare 80-100 g of Salmon Sashimi OR Smoked Salmon.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Ponzu (*OR Soy Sauce 1/2 tablespoon & Rice Vinegar 1/2 tablespoon).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Wasabi Paste.
Steps to make Watercress Salmon Salad with Wasabi Dressing:
- Wash Watercress, pick sprigs and cut the stems short. If the stems are very thick, slice in half lengthways..
- Place Watercress, thinly sliced Radish and Red Onion and Salmon pieces in a large bowl, add a pinch of Salt. If Smoked Salmon is used, you don’t need the salt as most Smoked Salmon is quite salty..
- Mix Ponzu (or Soy Sauce and Vinegar) and Wasabi in a small bowl. Taste the dressing, and add extra Wasabi if you like..
- Add the dressing and Olive Oil to the vegetables and salmon, then mix to combine..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food watercress salmon salad with wasabi dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!