Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeno Jelly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno Jelly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno jelly recipe. To make jalapeno jelly you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeno Jelly:
- Provide 13 large of Jalapenos.
- Take 1 large of Green Bell Pepper.
- Get 2 large of Red Bell Pepper.
- Use 5 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Vinegar.
- Get 2 envelope of 1.75 oz Pectin.
Steps to make Jalapeno Jelly:
- Cut off stems of jalapenos, leave seeds for hotter jelly..
- Quarter and discard seeds from bell peppers..
- Boil jalapenos and bell peppers in a pot of hot water just until they start turning that dull green. Remove from heat. Blend together all peppers with 1 cup of the water from the pot (This will need to be done in about 3 batches) And pour into empty pot..
- Combine jalapeno and bell pepper mixture with vinegar and sugar in a large pot stirring frequently and boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add pectin. Return to heat and boil rapidly for 1 minute. Remove from heat and skim off any white foam with a metal spoon..
- Pour into sterilized jars and seal..
- Pour over cream cheese for a spicy dip..
- Makes about 9 small jars full..
Add the sugar, cayenne and remaining vinegar to pan. Remove stems, veins and most of the seeds of the bell and jalapeno peppers. Mince peppers in a food processor. Pro Tips for this Jalapeño Jelly If you want more of a kick then add in some spicier peppers like habanero or Thai chilis. You can blend them together with the jalapeños or slice thinly and mix in at the end.
If you find this Jalapeno Jelly recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.