Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Mixed Fruit Irish Soda Bread GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Mixed Fruit Irish Soda Bread GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Mixed Fruit Irish Soda Bread GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys mixed fruit irish soda bread gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys mixed fruit irish soda bread gf df ef sf nf you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Mixed Fruit Irish Soda Bread GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take of light coconut milk.
- Take of cider vinegar.
- Use of gluten-free / plain flour (2 cups).
- Take of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- Provide of orange zest.
- Prepare of mixed spice / pumpkin spice.
- Provide of bicarb of soda / baking soda.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of sunflower spread / butter.
- Prepare of dried mixed fruit / currants (1/3 cup).
Steps to make Vickys Mixed Fruit Irish Soda Bread GF DF EF SF NF:
- Add the vinegar to the coconut milk, stir then let sit out at room temperature for 15 minutes while you mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum, sugar, mixed spice, bicarb, baking powder, salt and orange zest in a large bowl.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the currents then make a well in the middle of the mixture.
- Add the soured milk and mix in until you start to form a dough. You may need a couple extra tbsp milk if using gluten-free flour.
- Knead the dough a little bit to bring it together then shape into a round loaf on the baking tray, about 7 inches in diameter.
- Score an X on the top of the loaf with a sharp knife and bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until golden on top and hollow sounding when tapped underneath.
- Let cool on a wire rack then slice and enjoy toasted and spread with some butter.
If you find this Vickys Mixed Fruit Irish Soda Bread GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.