Damn good Breakfast Burrito.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, damn good breakfast burrito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Damn good Breakfast Burrito is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Damn good Breakfast Burrito is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have damn good breakfast burrito using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Damn good Breakfast Burrito:
- Get 8 of large burrito tortillas.
- Get 2 lbs of bacon.
- Take 4-6 of fresh bell peppers.
- Make ready 2 of yellow onions.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- Take 8 of eggs.
- Make ready 100 ml of milk.
Steps to make Damn good Breakfast Burrito:
- Slice your bell peppers and onion into strips, add to a stove top pan with some black pepper and hot sauce and cook to your liking..
- Either cook your bacon on the stove or in the oven while cooking the other parts of the burrito on the stove..
- Crack all your eggs into a large bowl and wisk until they are well combined. Add your milk and cook on the stove until fluffy (careful not to overcook them) add some black pepper or any other seasoning you'd like..
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave for about 10 seconds each, then add all your fillings and wrap them up. Can store them wrapped in tinfoil so you can just throw it in a toaster oven or regular oven whenever you'd like to enjoy it again!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food damn good breakfast burrito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!