Cinnamon roll. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch.
Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cinnamon roll. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon roll is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Cinnamon roll is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon roll using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon roll:
- Get 3 Cups of flour.
- Take 1 cup of Melted butter.
- Make ready 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of yeast.
- Get 1 cup of warm milk.
- Get of Butter.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- Make ready of Brown sugar.
They're easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. The BEST homemade cinnamon roll recipe! These gooey, soft cinnamon rolls are easy to make and always a hit.
Instructions to make Cinnamon roll:
- In a bowl, add your flour, sugar, yeast, melted butter, warm milk and mix thoroughly until well incorporated.
- After making a dough, place in a warm place and leave for about an hour for it to raise and be double in size.
- I used to place mine in oven, take it out roll it wit a rolling pin, make a squared shape, brush it with butter and sprinkle some brown sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Be rolling it frm the very end to the other side as if u are rolling a mat😁then start cutting frm the centre until u finish.
- Place them in a baking tray and place in a preheated oven bake for 25 minutes, glazed with any glaze of your choice. Enjoy😋😋😋.
They're perfect for the holidays or any weekend. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. Just proof, roll out, and bake! Spread the butter on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food cinnamon roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!