Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Banana Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch Oat Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Banana Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch Oat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch Oat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana chocolate chip, butterscotch oat bread recipe. To make banana chocolate chip, butterscotch oat bread you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch Oat Bread:
- Get of Dry Ingredients.
- You need of organic unbleached flour.
- You need of organic raw turbinado sugar.
- Take of organic Irish cut oats.
- Provide of sea salt or pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare of or less: organic butterscotch pudding.
- Take of baking soda (aluminum free).
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- Provide of organic unsalted butter (softened or melted, then cooled).
- Use of organic whole milk.
- Take of organic eggs.
- Prepare of organic Madagascar vanilla.
- Get of organic bananas.
- Get of chocolate chips.
- Take of organic raw sugar.
Steps to make Banana Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch Oat Bread:
- oven, or convection oven preheat to 350.
- butter or coconut, oil the pan.
- mix dry ingredients.
- mix wet ingredients.
- combine dry & wet ingredients.
- cut the bananas in different size slices, average 1/4 to 1/2 inch, add banana.
- add chocolate chips, mix.
- pour into pan.
- sprinkle 2 pinches of sugar on top.
- bake approximately 50 minutes.
- stick middle with toothpick, depends on how much pudding mix you add to how long it cooks.
If you find this Banana Chocolate Chip, Butterscotch Oat Bread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.