Cinnamon roll. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch.
Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting!
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, cinnamon roll. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch.
Cinnamon roll is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Cinnamon roll is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cinnamon roll using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon roll:
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready of **For the fillings.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of melted butter (salted).
They're easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. The BEST homemade cinnamon roll recipe! These gooey, soft cinnamon rolls are easy to make and always a hit.
Steps to make Cinnamon roll:
- Start by pouring the milk inside a mixer bowl, add the yeast, sugar, egg, salt, butter and flour all together and mix until it forms a nice non sticky dough. Then cover it with a cloth and leave it in a warm place until it doubled in size. In another separate bowl, mix the brown sugar and cinnamon. Use a rolling pin and flatten the dough, not in a round shape. Rub the melted butter and sprinkle the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture, then roll the dough like a swiss roll.
- You have to be careful while rolling, it has to be tight. Then cut and put it inside a baking pan, let it rise again for about 15-20 minutes, then bake until it's slightly golden brown. You can frost it with cream cheese frosting.
They're perfect for the holidays or any weekend. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. Just proof, roll out, and bake! Spread the butter on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cinnamon roll recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!