Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crispy salmon skin with salad leaves. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have crispy salmon skin with salad leaves using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves:
- Take 200 gram of salmon fillet, skin on.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of salt flakes.
- Prepare of Salad leaves, to serve.
- Make ready of Tomato.
- Get of And beetroot.
Instructions to make Crispy Salmon Skin With Salad Leaves:
- Place salmon, skin side up, on a plate. Drizzle with oil. Rub salt into skin. Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon, skin side down. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until skin is crisp. Turn. Cook, covered for 4 to 5 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking..
- Serve with salad leaves extra beetroot and fresh tomato with balsamic dressing..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crispy salmon skin with salad leaves recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!