Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Anjeer (figs) halwa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Anjeer (figs) halwa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anjeer (figs) halwa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something good. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anjeer (figs) halwa recipe. You can have anjeer (figs) halwa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Anjeer (figs) halwa:
- Take 250 gms of dried figs (anjeer).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar (adjust according to sweet preference as dried figs are sweet).
- Take 1/2 cup of blanched almond, powdered.
- Use 4 tablespoons of milk powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare Few of drops rose essence.
- Take 2 tablespoons of slivered almonds.
Instructions to make Anjeer (figs) halwa:
- Soak dried figs in hot water for 4-5 hours. In a mixie jar, add figs and grind using little water. Heat 4 tablespoons ghee and add the paste to it. fry until the raw smell is gone. Keep the flame in medium to avoid burning. add sugar and mix. Adding sugar thins down the halwa. cook for 4-5 mins and add the almond powder. mix well. Add milk powder, cardamom powder, rose essence and almonds..
- Mix it all well and serve when it’s hot or warm the halwa before serving. the halwa gets thicker as it cools down. So just warm it for a few mins before serving..
- Video Recipe – https://youtu.be/cKHRja_WBQQ.
If you find this Anjeer (figs) halwa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.