Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thai style salmon spicy salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai style salmon spicy salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad:
- Make ready 230 grams of fresh salmon (no skin).
- Take 3 cm of piece of cucumber.
- Prepare 3-4 of bird eyes chillis (up to you).
- Prepare Half of carrots.
- Take Half of red onion.
- Get of Mints.
- Get of Parsley.
- Get of Coriander.
- Make ready 3-4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get of Yum sauce (spicy salad sauce).
- Take 2.5 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of white sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Demerara brown sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Thai Style Salmon Spicy Salad:
- Cut salmon to pieces and add salt and pepper. Mix them together. Leave on the side..
- Cut all vegetables and herbs..
- Make Yum sauce (spicy salad sauce) by mix all ingredients into the small bowl..
- Boil some water add some salt. When it’s boiling, add salmon in. When they are cooked, take them out of water and leave them on the sieve..
- Assemble salmon, herbs& veg and yum sauce together. It’s ready to be served..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai style salmon spicy salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!