Baked Chicken Roll.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked chicken roll. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Roll is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked Chicken Roll is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook baked chicken roll using 21 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Roll:
- Take 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk+ more for brushing.
- Take 1 of Egg, whisked (take 1 tablespoon for glazing).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of melted unsalted Butter.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of instant Yeast.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Make ready of For Stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed Vegetable like carrot,green peas,,green beans,corn.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of boneless chicken cut in small cubes.
- Make ready 1 of chopped medium sized Onion.
- Make ready 1-2 of chopped green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Tomato puree.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Take of Some Sesame seeds and Black seeds.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Roll:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/2 cup of warm milk in a glass. Keep aside for 7-8 minutes to broom the yeast..
- When yeast brooms, add in unsalted butter and whisked egg to the mixture. Mix well..
- Take 2 cups of all purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a mixing bowl..
- Add in the liquid mixture in batches to make a very soft dough..
- Cover the dough and keep in a warm place for an hour or two to become double in volume..
- In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. For that heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a pan..
- Add in chopped onion and chopped green chillies..
- Saute for a minute and then add in the chopped veggies. Stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Then add in chopped chicken and spices like chilli flakes, curry powder, salt and oregano..
- Mix well and cook for 2-3 more minutes so that chicken and veggies cook nicely. Add 2-3 tablespoon of water in between..
- Also add in 1 tablespoon of tomato puree and mix..
- Also add in 1 teaspoon of flour so that everything combines well..
- At last add in 1 tablespoon of cheese, mix well and remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl..
- After 2 hours my dough becomes double in volume..
- Transfer the dough to a working surface and knead for few minutes. The dough should be soft and smooth. Add little flour if you feel that the dough is too soft..
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions..
- Take a bowl, roll to make a thin rectangular sheet..
- Place 1 tablespoon of stuffing at the one edge of the sheet as shown in the picture..
- Also place 1 tablespoon of cheese and fold on both sides as shown in the picture..
- Roll it tightly to make log as shown in the picture. Place it in a baking tray or dish..
- Similarly make all the rolls and place them on the dish..
- Make mixture with 1 tablespoon of whisked egg(reserved earlier) and 1 tablespoon of milk..
- Brush the top of each roll with the mixture..
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and black seeds..
- Cover and keep aside again for 1/2 an hour..
- Bake them in preheated oven at 180 degree C for 25-30 minutes..
- Serve as snack or tiffin..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food baked chicken roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!