Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeño Pups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeño Pups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you fight depression. You need to see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeño pups recipe. To cook jalapeño pups you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalapeño Pups:
- Prepare 2 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- Take 1 of large jalapeño pepper.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Get 2 of large eggs.
- You need As needed of oil to deep fry in.
Instructions to make Jalapeño Pups:
- Heat oil in a deep thick pot. This will help stabilize the temperature of the oil..
- Wash and remove the seeds and ribbing of the jalapeño peppers..
- Chop the onion then add to a mixing bowl..
- Add the spices, cornbread mix, and eggs.
- Add the water and mix well. You want it thick..
- Take a tablespoon scoop at a time. Drop carefully into the hot oil. Deep fry turning as necessary. Cook in batches and don't overcrowd the pot..
- When each batch is done add to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy. It can be served with many different dishes. As a snack also, with your favorite jelly or jam..
Jalapeno Hush Puppies [Vegan, Gluten-Free] Advertisement. Helpful Equipment: A simple and easy recipe for hush puppies that is stuffed with jalapenos and lots of Old Bay. These are the perfect side dish. Roughly adapted from a Homesick Texan recipe. A single jalapeño won't hurt your dog and in most cases, there is no need for a medical examination, however, your dog may experience vomiting and diarrhea, so you should be prepared.
If you find this Jalapeño Pups recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.