Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, paneer roll. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Paneer Roll is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Paneer Roll is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook paneer roll using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Roll:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin seeds / jeera.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Get 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric / haldi.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 cup of paneer / cottage cheese, crumbled.
- Get 1 tsp of kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves, crushed.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of milk, warm.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 7 grams of dry yeast.
- Make ready 3 cup (450 grams) of maida / plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare as needed of Black sesame Seeds.
Steps to make Paneer Roll:
- Firstly, in a large Kadai heat oil and saute cumin seeds till they turn aromatic. further add onions, green chilli and ginger-garlic paste..
- Saute well till the onions turn slightly golden brown. now add tomatoes and saute till they turn soft and mushy..
- Additionally, add ½ tsp red chilli powder, ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp garam masala powder and salt to taste. roast the spices on low flame for a minute..
- Furthermore, add crumbled paneer/cottage cheese and mix gently. Mix gently without mashing out paneer. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes till the paneer gets cooked well. do not overcook paneer, as they turn hard and chewy..
- Also, add crushed kasuri methi and coriander leaves..
- Mix gently, making sure everything is combined well..
- Firstly, in a bowl activate the yeast by combining 1 cup milk, 2 tsp sugar and 7 grams dry yeast..
- Add 3 cup maida and ½ tsp salt. knead until the dough turns soft. further, add 2 tbsp butter and knead the dough..
- Cover with cling wrap or cloth and rest for 2 hours in a warm place..
- Further, punch the dough and knead it slightly to remove air incorporated..
- Place the bread sheet-like croissant or any shape u want to give into a greased tray. After that add panner burji or sabji on it and roll it and press it very well. Place them leaving equal space in between. further, brush the dough with butter. add some black sesame seeds or white sesame seeds..
- Preheat and bake at 180-degree Celcius for 20 minutes..
- Enjoy Paneer roll with sauce..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food paneer roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!