Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Durian Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Durian Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. Even more crucial than wholly changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to durian mochi recipe. You can have durian mochi using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Durian Mochi:
- Get 250 g of glutinous rice flour.
- Use 150 g of Rice flour.
- Prepare 500 g of water.
- Use 60 g of sugar (not sweet version).
- Provide of 300 g durian puree.
Instructions to make Durian Mochi:
- Used mixer to blend the durian puree till smooth. Keep them in a plastic bag and press flat wtih 0.5 inch thickness. Keep it in freezer overnight..
- Mix all the flour, water and sugar till smooth..
- Steam the flour mixture for 30min until cooked..
- Use mixer to blend the steamed dough, this process will turn the dough into chewy and smooth texture..
- Let it cool..
- Bring out the frozen durian puree, cut them into small cubes..
- Wear plastic gloves and brush over with oil to avoid mochi stick to glove.
- Take a small portion of mochi and wrap the durian puree. Please note that the durian puree need to be frozen in order to wrap nicely.
- Coat the mochi with cooked corn flour..
- Keep mochi in fridge for serving in half an hour later or keep them in freezer to consume few days later. The mochi is nice when it is soft and cool..
- Done. Enjoy.
If you find this Durian Mochi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.