Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Fig Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fig Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fig banana bread recipe. To make fig banana bread you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fig Banana Bread:
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 240 g of self raising flour.
- Use 1 of fig.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Fig Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
- Using a hand blender blend three bananas in a large bowl until smooth in texture.
- Add the egg, oil and vanilla extract and blend again until fully incorporated and bubbly.
- Fold in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and scoop your mixture into the tin smoothing out the top.
- Slice the fig and slot along the banana bread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes (covering with tin foil after roughly 25 minutes to prevent the fig burning) until golden brown and cooked through.
If you find this Fig Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.