Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Green tea is wonderful for moods. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalapeno popper hasselbeck potatoes recipe. To make jalapeno popper hasselbeck potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes:
- Get 2 of medium Idaho potatoes.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Take 2 slices of bacon.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of pickled jalapeno.
- Prepare 2 ounces of cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut thin lines down the potatoes. Use two wooden spoons laid next to the potato as a guide if needed..
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until the potatoes are fanned out, around 60 minutes..
- Chop bacon and cook until crispy. Drain on paper towel and set aside. Stir cream cheese and jalapenos together in bowl. Set aside..
- Fill each slot with bacon. Cover each potato with cream cheese and jalapeno mixture then top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake potatoes for 10 minutes then broil until cheddar cheese is browned and bubbly, around 2 minutes..
Giant Peri Peri Chicken Spring Roll. Twisted ─ Twisted Discover Thousands of Top-Rated Quick and Easy Recipes, Cooks, Videos, and How-Tos. Quick and Easy Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, and Appetizers. The cuts in the potato should open like an accordion. Sprinkle cheese over potato, making sure some of the cheese gets into each cut.
If you find this Jalapeno popper Hasselbeck potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.