Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to snow dome strawberry mochi recipe. You can have snow dome strawberry mochi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi:
- Prepare of <Mochi(Rice Cake)>.
- Provide 50 grams of Glutinous Rice Poelwder.
- Take 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- Take As needed of Potato Starch (or Corn Starch).
- You need of <inner ingredients >.
- Provide 8 pcs of Strawberry.
- Take 200 ml of Whipping cream.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Sponge Cake.
Instructions to make Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi:
- Put 50grams Glutinous Rice Powder, 80 grams Sugar and 100ml water in a heat resister bowl. Mix it well. Covered wrap and heat in a 600 W microwave for 2 minutes. Mix the Mochi well by Tree chestnut. Re-covered wrap and re-heat for 1 minutes again. Thoroughly knead..
- Place Mochi on the potato starch spread sheet. (If you do not use starch potato starch, the Mochi sticks.) Extend it to a thickness of 5 mm and punch it round..
- Wash Strawberries and remove calyxs. Cut the Sponge cake 5cm squares..
- Put the Mochi, whipping cream, Strawberry and Sponge cake on a dish. Wrap it by Mochi..
- After wrap, put it on Potato Starch. And keep in refrigerator for 1 hour..
If you find this Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.