Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, burrito suizo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Burrito Suizo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Burrito Suizo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook burrito suizo using 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Burrito Suizo:
- Take 5 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of recipe "Mexican Dry Rub".
- Make ready 20 oz of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare 2 of large yellow onions; minced.
- Take 2 C of salsa.
- Take 1 C of shredded swiss cheese.
- Take 1.5 C of refried beans.
- Get 28 oz of Colorado red chile enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of New Mexico Red Chile Salsa.
- Get 1 C of guacamole.
- Prepare 1 C of cooked Spanish rice.
- Get 2 of avocados.
- Make ready 1 of lime.
- Get 1 bundle of cilantro; chiffonade.
- Take 6 of large burrito sized tortillas.
- Make ready as needed of kosher salt.
Steps to make Burrito Suizo:
- Spread ground beef across the bottom of a large, cold pot. Season with "Mexican Dry Rub" and plenty of salt. Crank heat to full blast..
- Let ground beef get a good sear by not stirring for the first few moments. Spread the onions atop the ground beef..
- Stir onions into beef and cook on high heat until browned and thoroughly cooked. Add tomatoes during last 2 minutes of browning. Do not overcook or beef will dry out and burn..
- When beef is fully cooked, add salsa. Reduce heat to medium. Cook until salsa is nearly dry..
- Bring enchilada sauce to a simmer in a seperate saucepot..
- Spread all tortillas out flat on a large table..
- Distribute refried beans in the center of each tortilla..
- Distribute ground beef atop the beans..
- Distribute rice atop ground beef..
- Distribute guacamole atop rice..
- Distribute red chile salsa atop guacamole..
- Distribute cilantro atop salsa..
- Squeeze lime atop each burrito..
- Roll each burrito and place inside a medium sized casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray..
- Pour enchilada sauce atop..
- Sprinkle swiss cheese atop each burrito..
- Broil briefly for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Garnish each burrito with 1/3 of an avocado..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers, jalapeños, scallions, green enchilada sauce, pico de gallo, ranchero salsa, tomatillo salsa, pineapple salsa, grilled pineapple or corn, sofrito, beer, mango salsa, salsa verde, queso fresco, cotija, chihuahua cheese, cinnamon, raw bell peppers, bacon, poblano, celery seed, ancho chile powder, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, caramelized onions, goat cheese, chili powder, serrano peppers, grilled guacamole or avocado, red onion, pearl onion, Vidalia onion, white onion, white pepper, pigeon peas, black beans, pinto beans, chickpeas, steak, chicken, pork, shrimp, beef stock, tamarind, shallots, chorizo, pumpkin salsa, tequila, mole, nopalitos,.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food burrito suizo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!