Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, smothered burritos. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smothered Burritos is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Smothered Burritos is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have smothered burritos using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered Burritos:
- Make ready 1 lb of ground beef, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- Take 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- Get 8 large of tortillas.
- Make ready 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- Make ready 28 oz of red enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 1 of shredded cheddar.
- Make ready 1 of sour cream.
Steps to make Smothered Burritos:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown and drain ground beef. Add taco seasoning with amount of water specified on package with a little extra water. Bring to a boil..
- Add rice and simmer until rice is fully cooked and juice is absorbed..
- Add beans to the rice and meat and heat thoroughly.
- Pour sauce into a 13×9 pan, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan..
- Put filling on each tortilla and roll them up. Be sure to tuck the ends before rolling. Place seam side down in the pan..
- Cover burritos with remaining sauce and top with cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve with sour cream. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smothered burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!